Our goal at Wholesum Harvest is to hand off our farms in better condition than we found them to the next generation of growers. That’s why we invest in the latest advances in sustainable organic-growing technology.
* Ability to control humidity and temperature for ideal growing conditions
* Using controlled environment barriers — like screens, plastics and glass — to keep out pests, bugs and other bad things
* Water recycling and efficiencies — water is recycled three times and averages 40 percent recirculation
* All organic-certified fields and industry-leading container-growing technology
* In 2012, 34 percent of the electricity we consumed was produced by photovoltaic solar cells
* A comprehensive, responsible approach to growing and a holistic, ecological and ethical approach to farming